Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
(Junior) Global Technical Key Account Manager (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
You will join our Global Technical Account Management (GTKAM) team – The single point of contact for Deutsche Börse customers seeking technical consulting and support. As a member of the GTKAM team, you will act as the main interface to end customers receiving technical services by Deutsche Börse. Your activities are enriched by a variety of innovative projects and tasks geared towards different Deutsche Börse departments. As an integral part of daily operations, you will closely work together with our multinational teams located in Singapore, Luxembourg, Frankfurt and Prague. This position offers the ideal starting point for your career at Deutsche Börse.
- Build and maintain strong interpersonal relationships with our customer base
- Technical consulting based on detailed knowledge of the customers’ needs
- Coordinate changes of customer connectivity to Deutsche Börse’s platforms
- Oversee release changes and release management with internal and external parties
- Support customers queries via phone or email (call logging, ticket creation and escalation)
- Profound English and German language skills in both verbal and written form
- Professional Experience in (technical) customer support roles in an international environment
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple assignments while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Sound analytical skills and good understanding of customers’ technical requirements
- Work pro-active, independently, goal-oriented and demonstrate initiative
- Proficient usage of MS 365 Apps, knowledge of SAP tools is a plus
What we offer:
- Very friendly and dynamic work environment with many possibilities to grow
- Diverse international section (20+ different nationalities) and possibility to travel
- Up to 6 months of profound training and constant personal development opportunities
- Challenging and diversified job at the core of one of the world’s leading exchange organizations
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.