Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Junior HR Learning Specialist in Eschborn (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
„Share value“– Following this motto, you will have the opportunity to shape the training management in all its different facets, both nationally and internationally. The Learning & Development team is primarily responsible for strategic personnel and talent development and its operational implementation worldwide. Continuous support and development of our employees is particularly important to us. Become part of our multinational team that drives positive change and is characterized by openness and curiosity.
In your role as Junior HR Learning Specialist (f/m/d) you will accompany our transformation into a learning company. You are the permanent contact person for employees and managers regarding inquiries about Learning and development. You have a good understanding of what is happening in the business units and develop HR development measures, trainings and workshops based on the learning needs in cooperation with external and internal trainers.
- You will advise and support the employees and managers throughout the company in the areas of Learning and Development.
- You will identify our internal learning needs and develop innovative learning concepts and training activities based on our personnel and learning strategy.
- You will evaluate and monitor the effectiveness and quality of existing measures and optimize the corresponding processes.
- You manage and document the learning and training activities in our learning management system (SuccessFactors Learning).
- You will be responsible for the implementation, organization, support and further development of the various learning activities and training formats.
- You will select, manage, and evaluate our internal and external service providers and trainers.
- You have completed a vocational educational training, a degree in psychology, business administration, or social sciences or a comparable qualification.
- You have initial experience in personnel development or seminar and event organization, as well as you are enthusiastic for the topic of professional development and new HR trends.
- You have an open, approachable, and strong communication personality and have very good communication skills in English and German to communicate efficiently with colleagues and stakeholders from different business units.
- You see yourself as a team player as well as an organizational talent and work in a structured, independent, and reliable manner.
- You are confident and experienced in the use of common MS Office applications, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Initial experience in using the SuccessFactors Learning Module (LMS) is desirable.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.