Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Junior Information Security Engineer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Support Team Cyber Protection with its security tools to provide a Vulnerability Management Service. In your position, you will provide IT security expertise in support to the business and in line with the key responsibilities.
• Provide a security service where your part is to design, plan and coordinate the deployment of a new security infrastructure or component. This will be achieved by collaboration with other technical teams.
• Support to organize the process of automated creation of security on-boarding and reporting. Here, communication with various support groups and notification of stakeholder groups on the service status will be required.
• Cyber Protection offers a wide range of security tools, therefore you should be open to support different kind of detect & prevent capabilities. Furthermore, this includes to evaluate and work on different IT applications and products that would allow to offer the security service.
• Initially, two security services are considered, however over time, the role can be developed further by support of other detect and prevent technologies:
- service that allows scanning of Container environment (OS oriented not applicative) in the Cloud platform
- service that allows the assessment of an application’s source code to uncover vulnerabilities and security flaws
• Manage continuous service improvements and/or enhancements to build and maintain strong security capabilities including e.g. handling of vulnerability false positives or strengthen detect & prevent capabilities.
• Write and review technical documentation.
• Consider regulatory aspects and compliance level of the security solutions incl. cloud (native) security in the financial industry
- University degree in IT, business informatics, or comparable education
- Previous experience in information security management appreciated
- Basic knowledge in cyber security tooling for On-Prem and Cloud propositions
- Knowledge in Container and Orchestration environment such as Docker, Kubernetes or Openshift
- Ability to structure complex matters, drive them to resolution and present them in an understandable manner
- Strong analytical skills, reliability and direct responsibility
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
Top up your pension! We provide you a contribution to the pension fund which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Your work-life balance is important! We offer you our MultiSport Card which you can use for various sport and wellness activities.