Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Junior IT Analyst - Digitization of HR Services (for Student)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Our HR Services Prague team is striving excellence in execution of daily administration processes for Prague and various locations across Europe. We communicate and cooperate on daily basis with HR colleagues and employees from Prague, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Cork, Zug and others. Our main responsibility is core HR processes for Prague, Travel Expenses and Time Management for European locations.
However, our responsibilities are diverse; as part of ‘Digitize HR’ we contribute to different projects, workstreams and initiatives targeted to digitize and automate processes and workflows. Being a member of the HR Services unit, you will be part of an agile working team, where digitization and agility are not only buzz words, but are part of what we are and what we do.
- Participation in HR process and requirements analysis and design (e.g. work on digitization of the HR documents similar to reference letter, work contract, certificates, benefit processes etc.)
- Participating in the lifecycle of digitization and automation processes from initial idea, documentation, solution design, testing to roll out
- Regular communication with IT teams across company on the status of various IT related initiatives
- Using JIRA for creating and tracking the status of implementation and testing of change requests to various HR systems and processes; using GitHub to create optimized content articles for chatbot utilization in MarkDown notation (similar to HMTL), editing Sharepoint to optimize the content for effective finding of answers to employee questions towards HR
- Using VBA for (1) automating HR documents and certificates creation; (2) implementing simple databases for centralized data organization (HR documents, processes etc.)
- Using SQL and DAX (PowerBI) to analyze employee utilization of various HR solutions and plan optimization steps.
- High-school education
- You are enrolled at a University as a regular student and have completed at least two semesters (Study focus in the field of IT or Business)
- Practical experience with MS Office
- Experience with VBA, SQL and data base structures
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, technical and logical thinking
- Very good English skills (spoken and written)
Would be an advantage
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience with Microsoft Power Apps ecosystem
- Previous experience with SAP HCM, SAP Concur or SuccessFactors
- Experience with platforms for process and documents digitization
- Experience with HR processes and documents
- Experience with HR process analysis and agile project delivery
- Standard Working Hours: 20 hours weekly / 4 hours daily preferably, flexibility possible
- Dynamic work on various digitization and automation projects
- Great team spirit
- Working from home
- MultiSport card as a benefit
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
Top up your pension! We provide you a contribution to the pension fund which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Your work-life balance is important! We offer you our MultiSport Card which you can use for various sport and wellness activities.