Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
(Junior) IT Audit & Compliance Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Field of activity
The Settlement department is responsible of real-time banking applications in the post-trade processing area of Clearstream/Deutsche Boerse Group. The application landscape consists of several critical C++ and Java applications which are interacting with large databases and several non-Settlement owned applications. Information Security aspects are key concerns in all applications due to the daily challenges and requirements of the financial sector.
- Work with business and IT projects to develop and enhance information security concepts and coordinate the tracking of deliverables with other areas of information security and product organization
- Ensure that all security risks in committed projects are identified, evaluated and that recommended security controls are implemented
- Describe software requirements originating from IT Security requirements
- Assist application owners assessing security risks and planning/executing security measures related to the applications in scope
- Complete all scheduled security administration tasks and report/follow-up exceptions to the application owners of the department.
- Ensure consistency and completion of planned security measures within the department through coordination with the Deutsche Boerse Group information security department and with other security analysts across three locations : Luxembourg, Prague and Eschborn
- Maintain a high level of procedural documentation in line with international standards of Quality Management
- Achieve compliance with internal and external standards applicable to the design and documentation of solutions or mitigated actions
- Identify area of improvements and propose enhancements to existing processes
- Stay abreast of new information security technologies and integrate into information security architecture design
- Strengthening of 1st line of defence function of Settlement IT
- Holder of a University degree in IT or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience in IT projects, processes, audits in the information security field
- Excellent analytical skills and experience to understand, structure and explain complex topics
- Understanding and/or experience in network security, SIEM, code scanning, and IDPS concepts.
- Understanding and/or experience in application/computer/network penetration testing and techniques
- Team orientation and strong communication skills
- Very good IT skills
- Knowledge of general legal and regulatory conditions and requirements in the financial industry in Luxembourg or/and Germany. For example ISO 2700x, Legislative framework and key obligations for Professionals of the Financial Sector (PSF) in Luxembourg, German BSI IT Grundschutz, COBIT, MaRisk
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. French and/or German would be an asset.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.