Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
(Junior) IT Infrastructure & Operations Analyst with security background (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Field of activity
The Clearstream ICSD Core IT Operations department provides support to the company mission critical applications and environments 24/7 and ensures that all applications and services are all up and running at all times according to service level agreements for all internal Users and external Customers.
The application landscape mostly consists of Web, Java and C++ applications which are running on top of large customer databases. Frontend as well as backend security is a core concern in all applications and require a high level of expertise to protect the company and Customer assets.
We are currently looking for an Infrastructure and Operations engineer who has experience in security related topics.
This role foresees:
- Integrating into one of our infrastructure and operation teams
- Involvement within the Clearstream/DBAG IT Security strategy requirements such as:
- Software and license management
- Asset management
- Privileged access Management
- Writing /reviewing of official security related documentation and corporate standards
- Security concept / information classification / authorisation concept / Risk assessment monitoring and reporting on security related topics
- Documentation of current & future security architectures and patterns
- Upskilling of people with respect to security best practices
- University degree in Computer Science
- Minimum experience of 2 years in Unix/Linux Oracle security related topics
- Very good knowledge of either the Unix/Linux Oracle ecosystem
- Working knowledge of network protocols, digital certificates, cryptographic algorithms, PKI systems
- Working knowledge of security related aspects such as most common vulnerabilities, penetration testing, static and dynamic code analysis, security best practices etc.
- Openminded, eager to learn and share
- Being a team player and the willingness to integrate into the teams is a must
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Any other language is an asset.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.