Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
(Junior) IT Partner Manager (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Strategic IT Partner Management oversees managing the relationships to our strategic suppliers within the CIO/ COO area. This includes Professional Service Providers, Hardware, Software and Cloud Service Providers for the Deutsche Börse Group.
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
As an IT Partner Manager you will be responsible for managing relationships with suppliers and control our current contracts and license agreements. You will act as an interface between the different product lines, central purchasing, and our partners to manage the end-to-end procurement processes. You are dedicated to your team and your team’s success, live our DBG Corporate and IT values, and strive to take ownership. Personal motivated egos are not embraced. You can deliver high quality output, and a positive customer experience, while meeting tight deadlines and handling multiple critical requests.
The perfect candidate for this role will have a “can do” positive attitude, model cultural transformation by embracing and encompassing diversity and inclusion. Bring your curiosity and interest in life-long learning to all situations, mixed with a great sense of humor to diffuse challenging situations and an admiration for a challenging and fast paced environment.
- Together with the colleagues from Corporate Purchasing and within IT, you will drive the process from defining the requirements and running RfPs to supporting supplier negotiations to the signature process and manage contracts with DBGs strategic partners for Software, Hardware, Professional Services
- You accompany the group-wide processes related to procurement and help key stakeholders in the CIO/ COO to adapt their own processes where needed
- You monitor and proactively manage the suppliers and contracts in scope and constantly ensure compliance with existing financial market regulations
- You ensure, in alignment with Control functions, that all agreements fulfil the latest regulatory requirements (i.e., creation and updates of pre-assessments, risk assessments, outsourcing and EBA annexes) while ensuring that all needed information is centrally stored and available
- Furthermore, you identify opportunities for improvement seeking automation and quick wins
- Academic degree in information technology, economics, business administration or similar degree in a relevant field of expertise
- Previous experience in Purchasing, and/or Partner Management is beneficial
- Strong analytical skills, structured working method and safe handling of financial topics, including detailed planning tasks
- Independent way of working and a high sense of end-to-end responsibility in task delivery and result orientation
- Customer-oriented and solution-driven working methods
- Excellent knowledge of English in speaking and writing
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.