Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
(Junior) IT Storage Infrastructure Administrator (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
As member of Storage administration team, you will provide support to IT mission critical applications within the Clearstream Services environment and will ensure that maximum service level is provided to customers on a 24-hour basis.
- Participate in the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of the storage infrastructure
- Create and maintain detailed documentation and procedures of the storage environment (SAN/NAS/Object) in all aspects of its utilization; ensure associated work in compliance with the documented procedures.
- Provide consulting services to other departments and assist with implementation of multiple product vendors and technologies
- Ensure operational stability of the field of responsibility
- Provide escalation support following processes and interact appropriately with other departments and end users, when required
- University degree (master or diploma) in IT related discipline
- First experience in storage management (SAN, NAS, Object Storage on DellEMC, NetApp, Hitachi Vantara, Broadcom platforms) is an advantage.
- Fundamentals Unix/Linux administration, shell scripting, Perl, and Python programming
- Fundamental network knowledge
- Fundamental knowledge of cloud platforms - GCP and Azure
- IT problem-solving skills
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work in both standalone and team mode
- Fluent in both written and spoken English (additional language skills in French and/or German welcome)
- Ability to learn fast, to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environment
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.