Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Junior Java Developer - for student / part time (Fixed term contract) (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Global Funding and Financing area is responsible for software analysis and development for Clearstream Luxembourg, the leading international central securities depository and Clearstream Banking Frankfurt AG – the leading central depository in Europe.
The application landscape supports the business lines for Global Securities Financing and Collateral Management. We operate a broad range of applications and packages on a variety of technologies.
As part of our team, you will participate in securing our product pipeline and building the future product landscape using the latest toolchain and development techniques. Equally, you would be playing a vital role in bringing about our DevOps, automation and Cloud based objectives.
- Participate as a developer in the Agile (Scrum) team developing new applications and functionalities
- Participate in all stages of the software lifecycle (design, implementation, test and production support) and ensure high quality and security standards
- Contribute to the maintenance and upgrade of our automated DevOps pipeline
- Contribute to the transformation of our legacy applications into a modern Cloud-based Microservices architecture.
- Develop new APIs for both internal and external customers (REST, GraphQL)
- Constantly improve know-how with regard to technologies and GFF business
- You are studying Technical University (CTU, UK MFF)
- You love efficiency, hate manual tasks, and look for creative ways to automate
- You have experience with Java development
- You are able to work in a cross-location international team
- You are team player with good communication skills, highly motivated and flexible
- You have proficiency in written and spoken English
Would be an advantage
- Practical work experience with development of standard & enterprise Java applications (experience with some application server is an advantage – Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat)
- Experience with relational/non-relational DB technologies (Oracle, MongoDB), SQL
- Experience with general Docker and container orchestration (Kubernetes / OpenShift)
- Practical experience with development of Cloud based applications (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Practical experience with DevOps environments and/or the Google SRE approach
- Practical experience with tools like Git, Maven, InteliJ, Eclipse, Jenkins
- Practical experience with an Agile development methodology
- Financial markets knowledge
Contract: LIMITED (maternity cover)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.