Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Junior Market Structure Analyst (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Cash Market • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is initially limited for 2 years.
Field of activity
Market Structure & Regulation is in charge of shaping the regulatory strategy/direction for DBG's cash equity trading. Responsibilities include intelligence gathering, position finding/writing thereof, alignments within the industry and responding to consultations and ad-hoc requests from the EU and national regulators. In addition, Market Structure is responsible for leading all regulatory implementation projects concerning cash equity trading.
- Research: You will analyse academic papers on a variety of market structure related topics to strengthen argumentation for position papers or responses to consultations/requests for evidence
- Quantitative analysis: You will make use of databases such as Bloomberg and Big-XYT and conduct profound analysis on different issues (this includes for example analysis of orderbook and trade data)
- Market analysis: You will identify industry trends and analyse market developments
- Data requests: You will support on any (ad-hoc) quantitative data request coming from EU and national regulators
- Implementation: You will support on regulatory technical implementation issues and maintenance thereof (including testing of data, issue fixing and documentation)
- You have successfully completed your university degree in Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics or Engineering, ideally you hold a PhD
- You have excellent analytical skills, practical experience with time series analysis/Bloomberg and programming skills
- A result-oriented working method in a team is self-evident for you
- Communication skills, intercultural competence and a hands-on mentality round off your profile
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German language skills will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.