Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
(Junior) Treasury Manager (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
We run Deutsche Börse Group’s central treasury function. We support the Group’s growth strategy by providing liquidity to the business and funding the financing needs arising from strategic transactions. By ensuring an efficient capital structure, we create value. We also manage foreign exchange and interest rate risks, ensure that the Group’s pension plan assets (CTA) are prudently managed and foster the Group’s relationships with rating agencies.
As (Junior) Treasury Manager (f/m/d) you manage the cash position of our subsidiary Eurex Clearing as well as other Deutsche Börse group companies. You perform the daily investments in the money markets and provide funding to the business. You monitor market risks and execute hedge transactions. Moreover, you drive the further digitization of trading, trade processing and reporting. You will play an essential role for the smooth functioning of the Central Counterparty and significantly contribute to Deutsche Börse Group’s financial results.
- You are responsible for daily cash and liquidity management in different major currencies
- You execute the daily investment of surplus funds in the money market, mainly via reverse repo
- You monitor the interest rate environment and build relationships with existing and new counterparties
- You drive the further enhancement of the Treasury IT landscape
- You take responsibility for the daily and monthly reporting to management and monitor our KPI’s
- You actively participate in new product initiatives and support the assessment of new regulatory requirements
- You are passionate about financial markets and treasury management
- University or similar degree in a relevant field
- Ideally first professional working experience in a corporate or bank treasury or comparable experience from consulting respective functions
- You are a reliable team player ready to take on responsibility, eager to learn and grow with us
- Digitization and new technologies excite you. SAP S/4HANA and Bloomberg knowledge is an advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German language skills will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.