Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Key Account Manager Trading
Deutsche Börse AG (Paris Rep. Office) • Paris
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The Trading Key Account Manager is responsible for operational and customer relationship management across the Exchanges, Clearing house and Clearing members. Understanding of multiple asset classes, trade workflows, regulations, products, and operational set-ups while building meaningful client relationships represent the essential fields of your activity. The Key Account Manager acts as a functional consultant and interface between the member and internal Deutsche Börse Group departments, such as Business Development, Settlement and Compliance while handling daily issues, supporting member with their obligations and proactively managing internal and market driven changes.
- You will be the first point of contact towards the clients for daily business related issues.
- You will build up a network of contacts within your client firms whilst maintaining and coordinating over all interfaces, realization of change processes
- You will work on ad hoc queries, proactively check and inform client about upcoming initiatives, you will keep the clients informed of new releases and changes and ensure their requirements are met on a regular basis.
- You will have a strong customer service ethos, focus on client satisfaction and be able to proactively solve client issues when they occur.
- Project Management is a large part of this role as you support and coordinate complex changes, often involving multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- You will have the ability to adapt and respond calmly to constant challenges
- You will have good communication and interpersonal skills in order to engage with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Your organizational and time management skills will be excellent.
- Your awareness and the ability to interpret information derived from client conversations in order identify opportunities and challenges will also be key.
- University degree, preferably in business administration, economics, finance
- Strong analytical skills and project management experience
- Highly motivated and engaging, willingness to work in a team with excellent communicative and coordination skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in an international, multi-lingual environment
- Proficiency in written and spoken French and English (German is a plus)
What we offer:
- Very friendly work environment
- Multi-Cultural International Team
- Opportunity to work on your proficiency and personal development
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.