Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
KYC Officer - Client Due Diligence (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The Client Due Diligence (CDD) team works closely with the clients, business and group control functions to adhere compliance with the Anti Money Laundering directives and laws that are applicable to the various legal entities of the Deutsche Börse Group. As part of the first line of defense, the CDD team is responsible for defining and executing KYC (Know Your Customer) procedures based on the group-wide Compliance KYC policy to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing. The CDD team conducts KYC reviews at the time of onboarding a customer and periodically during the ongoing business relationship. As per the KYC requirements, the CDD team collects and maintains up-to-date KYC documents and information for the customer’s business relationships. The CDD team performs the customer risk assessment to evaluate and decide whether the customer fits within the group risk appetite from an AML perspective. As a KYC Officer, you will be responsible for the execution of KYC requirements within the Client Due Diligence unit of Trading and Clearing, that will contribute to Deutsche Börse Group overall strategy and shape the way towards establishing Deutsche Börse Group as a top company. This position is unlimited.
- Perform KYC activities for initial and regular reviews according to KYC policy and procedures
- Collect and ensure compliance of customer documentation and information for KYC/legal reviews
- Perform customer risk assessment based on pre-defined risk criteria and methodology
- Liaise closely with Group Compliance and other stakeholders for KYC and risk assessment topics
- Define and maintain KYC procedures and checklists based on group wide Compliance KYC policy
- Support and execute internal and external audits and compliance controls regarding KYC
- You have successfully completed your university degree in business studies or comparable qualification
- You have at least 2 years of relevant professional experience in Compliance or AML/KYC function
- You have strong analytical, methodological and organizational skills
- You must be proficient and eager to perform client interaction and communication
- You must understand business processes and be eager to learn and work with the related KYC tools
- You are proficient in written and spoken English; German knowledge of advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.