Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Low Code Developer / Analyst - Xceptor platform (MS SQL, XML) (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Deutsche Börse Group is one of the largest exchange organizations worldwide. As a financial marketplace organizer, the company provides a portfolio of services covering the entire process chain: securities and derivatives trading and clearing, netting and transaction settlement, risk management, custodian services and provision of market information.
We're looking for a SW Engineer to become part of the Custody Front-End Development team responsible for development and maintenance of Clearstream's TAX solution based on the XCEPTOR platform. XCEPTOR platform is based on .NET and MSSQL running on Microsoft IIS.
You will be responsible for analysis of the requirements given by business operations and implementing them in the XCEPTOR platform. You will be as well responsible to support the production environment and provide support for issue investigation and change request implementation in various TEST environments.
- Broad range of development activities including (not limited to):
- Technical Design including security, performance, scalability and maintainability aspects.
- Implementation of Business requirements
- Improving/enhancing the existing functionalities within the XCEPTOR platform (GUI / input data processing rules / Output data)
- Supporting all activities related to end-to-end testing, including support for business testers and execution team.
- Analyzing production system issues and providing support to internal teams.
- Achieving compliance with internal and external standards applicable to the design, development and documentation of solutions
- Identifying area of improvements and proposing enhancements to existing processes
- At least 2 years of experience in SW development
- Familiar with Low code development / platforms
- Experience with Microsoft SQL databases, XML, Git
- Experience with XCEPTOR platform would be big advantage
- Experience with AMQ messaging / REST API, cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, GCP), PowerShell would be an advantage
- Ability to work in a cross-location international team
- Strong result-oriented mindset and willingness to learn new methods and tools
- A background in financial markets, clearing or banking will be of advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.