Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Market Structure & Regulation Analyst (f/m/d)
EUREX Frankfurt AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Eurex Market Structure and Regulation is responsible for market structural and regulatory topics within Eurex. The team analyzes the behaviour of market participants, defines and dynamically develops market structures in close contact with customers, regulators and strategic partners. Market Structure and Regulation also monitors upcoming regulatory requirements for derivatives markets, formulates positionings for the regulatory process and coordinates responses to consultations. As an integral component of this complex of regulatory topics, the team also maintains the Eurex rulebooks in order to reflect new regulatory requirements in the rules, or to develop the rules proactively if those seem outdated. Alongside, regulatory compliance and regulatory reporting are continuously monitored and improved. Eurex Market Structure and Regulation is further involved in the implementation of strategic initiatives and central projects within Eurex.
- Responsible for regulatory reports and associated processes in order to comply with regulatory reporting requirements stemming pre-dominantly from MiFIR/ MiFID II and MAR
- Develop concepts and maintain business processes for pre-emptive error screening of various regulatory report requirements, before reports are sent to regulators; as well as error handling, when reports need to be corrected with the support of various DBG units
- DBG interface management in regard to report processes, pre-emptive checks and error handling e.g. IT (Data Warehouse, T7, RDS), e-listing, Regulatory Reporting Hub, and various other business entities
- Contact person for German regulators and ESMA on the various required reports, potential questions and error handling; as well as other external stakeholders, such as customers or agencies
- Coordinating regulatory consultations, especially in regard to reporting related aspects for Eurex under MiFIR/ MiFID II and MAR, in alignment with Group Regulatory Strategy and supporting regulatory positioning in alignment with other Eurex or DBG business areas
- Create fact impact analyses of regulatory requirements on Eurex, substantiated by evidence driven argumentation lines to be used in regulatory outreach
- Support market structural analyses, and quantitative tasks, when analyzing market participant impact stemming from regulatory requirements, liaising across business units
- Positioning and advocacy towards various stakeholders such as industry associations, customers and regulators are central to the role
- Provision of updates and presentation on reporting topics towards various Eurex boards and committees
- Successfully concluded undergraduate or graduate studies in economics, business administration
- Experience in the financial industry and a very good understanding of Eurex/ Deutsche Börse Group
- Very good knowledge of derivatives markets and regulatory (reporting) topics impacting derivatives markets (in the EU or US) or regulatory frameworks impacting financial markets as a whole
- Experience in derivatives markets, trading or supervision and in implementing or handling of regulatory requirements
- Good knowledge in handling small ‚big data‘ and ability to perform quantitative analyses; expertise in SQL, Python or similar programming languages is a plus
- Experience in advocacy or dealing with representation of interests can be a value add
- Very good German and English skills on a proficient level, excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as resilience complete your profile
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.