Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Marketing & Brand Specialist - 2 year FTC (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
As Brand Specialist, you will be developing, maintaining and protecting the brands for the Group division Pre- and Post-Trading, which includes Deutsche Börse’s post-trade services provider Clearstream. You will provide brand-specific consulting and advisory services and safeguard and advance the brand identity together with the Pre- and Post-Trading communications team.
- You are defining and developing the brand and naming strategy as well as specifying the architecture for relevant brands and sub brands.
- You are translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning including market proposition, conceptual storyboarding and key messages, identifying possible branding conflicts and go-to-market strategies together with colleagues from the communications and product marketing teams.
- You are ensuring brand integration for M&A projects and product launches.
- You are undertaking competitive brand analysis, ensuring up-to-date knowledge on brand trends and tools.
- You are creating high-level and innovative brand identity concepts, working closely with the Corporate Design team and/or external agencies on visual implementation.
- You are maintaining consistency in visual brand management and messaging across all communication channels, content & activities through centralised alignment and quality assurance.
- You are providing strategic guidance with regards to trademark protection and URL's.
- You are supporting with branding concepts for internal and external events.
- University degree in business, marketing or communications studies, or comparable qualification
- Marketing and branding affinity, customer-focused, creative and high motivation
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in marketing or brand management, agency experience is an advantage
- Experience with video production is an advantage
- Financial industry knowledge is an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Dedication, ability to work in teams as well as good knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lifecyle Designer are a further part of your profile
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German is a plus.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.