Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Marketing & Office Support Manager (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • New York
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
You area of work
As a Marketing & Office Support Manager (f/m/d), you will support the relationship managers and client service colleagues and clients with accuracy, courtesy and professionalism. Successful candidates will be master multi-taskers with excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and a proactive approach.
- You will be responsible for the administrative duties of the office, from ensuring account payables are current, assisting in document collection and generating various reporting for the teams and clients
- You will project manage the collection, collation and submission of regulatory requirements such as internal and external audit requests. Track actionable items through resolution
- Furthermore, you will produce client reports and presentations to support client service and relationship management
- You will assist in client outreach, collection and conclusion of requirements to support KYC and AML procedures
- Also, you will assist in arranging and project managing client events sponsored by Clearstream
- You will monitor account balances and assist in the facilitation of accounts payable for the office
- You will perform office duties that include organizing the team database and ordering supplies and providing backup to office manager when necessary
- And you will assist with the coordination of senior management visits to the office which may include conference room management, catering and the booking of transportation services
- You have excellent communication skills both oral and written
- You also have strong analytical, numerical, and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- You work accurately, highly organized, have the ability to maintain up to date knowledge in a fast-changing environment and assume responsibility
- Besides that, you are a strong team player in a multicultural environment with dispersed geographical service centers and are also an excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- You have excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- You are proficient in written and spoken English and are fluent in Spanish/Portuguese as differentiator
- You are eligible to work in the US (visa, green card, or US citizen).
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.