Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Marketing Specialist (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Clearstream’s Securities Services division provides its clients with top-class solutions around securities settlement & custody as well as financing and data solutions.
The Business Development team of Clearstream’s Securities Services business takes care of facilitating the growth of the business by driving key strategic initiatives as well as its Marketing activities while ensuring a high level of client centricity across the business.
As a Marketing specialist you will be key to further develop our strategic storyline and shape our product marketing messages to ensure these are effectively delivered to our clients and stakeholders via our various marketing channels.
- As part of the Marketing team, you will design, maintain and help execute the Clearstream Marketing plan jointly with the Product owners and the Sales/RM teams.
- You will prepare the targeted strategic messages for our clients and prospects on the basis of a sound understanding of the clients’ / market’s requirements and pain points
- You will also be involved in turning these messages into top-class output/marketing collateral – be it video, podcast, graphics/charts, text for flyers, articles/adverts.
- You are involved in the related research and analysis activities to understand what our clients need and what our competitors are up to
- You will help prepare Sales and Marketing campaigns and the execution of these.
- You will actively manage the content and structure and ensure consistency of messaging across of our various marketing channels, i.e. Website, Social Media, Industry conference & magazine article sponsorships, Sales presentations etc.
- You have completed your university degree in Economics or Business Administration, ideally with a focus on Marketing
- You have at least 2 years of relevant professional experience in Marketing, Sales or Communication positions.
- Ideally, you have good understanding of the Global capital markets and the Securities Post-trade space.
- Your Marketing expertise is complemented by strong analytical and Project Management skills.
- You are excited about working in a multi-cultural team with a high result orientation and a hands-on mentality.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills will be an asset.
- Your profile is rounded off by very good MS Office application knowledge.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Complementary health insurance
Your well-being and that of your family is important to us! We offer an optional supplementary healthcare scheme that complements your health insurance with the possibility to enrole family members, as well.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Benefit from tax optimisation: we offer you an interest subsidy on mortgage loans to optimise the tax on your premiums.
We support you in staying fit! We subsidise 6-month or annual memberships for the fitness or sports club of your choice.