Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Marketing Specialist Regis-TR
REGIS-TR UK Ltd • London
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
REGIS-TR is the leading European trade repository offering reporting services covering all the major European regulatory reporting obligations. ASIX company, it was established in Luxembourg in 2010, REGIS-TR is the largest European TR for EMIR, and offers services covering SFTR,FinfraG, and UK EMIR.
Are you a passionate marketing professional with an interest in global financial markets? Our Marketing team wants to hear from you! We are lookingfor a dedicated team player to join our Marketing department.
You will support the Trade Repository business within the Securities Services unit, create, and manage global products marketing campaigns andparticipate in products and services creations.
You will help drive our international product marketing strategy across our 23 international locations. The role will be based in London; however, youwill be working closely with international stakeholders.
What You Will Do
- creative content: write and proof-read creative copy for our various platforms, including website, mailing campaigns and product collateral etc.
- global campaign management and delivery: campaign creation, proposition and value-based messaging development. Campaign analysis,metrics and reporting
- digital marketing and social media: integrated use of full marketing mix, especially digital and online channels for optimized development ofstrong calls to actions
- lead generation: manage and leverage marketing automation tools using accepted best practices as well as strong skills in exploiting the toolsof the digital world; sales campaigns assistance
- budget management: effectively utilize marketing budget for maximum results, co-ordinate functional line approvals, prepare/maintain localfinancial records and documentation
- stakeholders’ management: close cooperation with our sales and product teams to run lead generation initiatives that drive engagement andnurture leads, engagement with creative and PR agencies to produce high quality deliverables
- coordination of advertisements, conferences and event organization
What You Bring
- clear and concise communicator with excellent skill in logical reasoning
- professional experience in marketing
- very good knowledge of digital communication channels: social media, Programmatic Advertising, SEO, SEA, Analytics, including reporting
- ability to work independently and in a team with subject matter experts in a diverse and international environment
- degree (University/FH) in economics, humanities, communication, or corresponding further training in marketing
- capital markets knowledge required, previous experience with Post-Trade companies is a plus
- excellent writing and speaking skills in English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Time out! It’s important for us that you feel balanced and comfortable. Therefore, we offer you an annual leave of 30 days.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
Top up your pension! We pay you a pension contribution which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.