Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Master Data Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
Finance Operations is a part of the Financial Accounting & Controlling area of Deutsche Börse Group. The section acts as a service provider for all Deutsche Börse Group companies especially in Germany and Luxembourg and is involved in monthly, quarterly as well as year-end closing.
In this role, as a part of Master Data maintenance team, you will be responsible for the correct and timely maintenance of customer, vendor, bank and product master data in SAP CRM and ERP R/3. As well, in tight collaboration with the relevant billing and accounting teams, you will contribute to the respective process definition.
Due to an intense level of cooperation and communicative exchange with other teams, especially business support teams and Central Billing in Luxembourg and Frankfurt, there will be a wide range of tasks. This might also involve periods of training in Frankfurt and Luxembourg and the definition of communication lines. You will be reporting to the Head of the Master Data Team within the Finance Operations section in Prague. Beyond your operational responsibilities there will be opportunities to take an active part in several billing/finance projects.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Customer, vendor, bank and product master data maintenance
- Set up/changes of products, prices, triggering rules and restrictions based on business Group wide requirements
- Error handling and ad-hoc analyses related to customer and product master data
- Interaction with Billing, Accounting and Business departments, Data clean-up activities
- Support monthly, quarterly and year end closing process
- Participation in Projects related tasks / Internal audit tasks
- Definition, simplification and documentation of processes
- Possibility to participate in project activities connected to the introduction of SAP S4/HANA at Deutsche Börse Group
Qualification & Skills:
- University degree in Economics or comparable qualification
- Relevant professional experience from billing or master data
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Experience in logistics module of SAP/R3 (e.g. MM, SD), SAP CRM and/or SAP MDG is an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English; German or French is an advantage
- Good analytical skills, accuracy and technical affinity, good organisational skills & Strong communication skills
- Working Hours: 8h, core working hours between 10:00 and 15:00. Possible ad-hoc extension may be required to meet deadlines or specific business needs
- Overtime Work: moderate
- Working on Public Holidays: working on public holidays might be required to ensure service continuity (shifts are split between team members)
- Possible future shift to Accounting teams (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.