Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Master Data Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Finance Operations is a part of the Financial Accounting & Controlling area of Deutsche Börse Group. The section acts as a service provider for all Deutsche Börse Group companies especially in Germany and Luxembourg and is involved in monthly, quarterly as well as year-end closing.
In this role, as a part of Master Data maintenance team, you will be responsible for the correct and timely maintenance of customer, vendor, bank and product master data in SAP CRM and ERP R/3. As well, in tight collaboration with the relevant billing and accounting teams, you will contribute to the respective process definition.
Due to an intense level of cooperation and communicative exchange with other teams, especially business support teams and Central Billing in Luxembourg and Frankfurt, there will be a wide range of tasks. This might also involve periods of training in Frankfurt and Luxembourg and the definition of communication lines. You will be reporting to the Head of the Master Data Team within the Finance Operations section in Prague. Beyond your operational responsibilities there will be opportunities to take an active part in several billing/finance projects.
- Customer, vendor, bank and product master data maintenance
- Set up/changes of products, prices, triggering rules and restrictions based on business Group wide requirements
- Error handling and ad-hoc analyses related to customer and product master data
- Interaction with Billing, Accounting and Business departments
- Data clean-up activities
- Support monthly, quarterly and year end closing process
- Participation in Projects related tasks / Internal audit tasks
- Definition, simplification and documentation of processes
- Possibility to participate in project activities connected to the introduction of SAP S4/HANA at Deutsche Börse Group
- University degree in Economics or comparable qualification
- Relevant professional experience from billing or master data
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Experience in logistics module of SAP/R3 (e.g. MM, SD), SAP CRM and/or SAP MDG is an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English; German or French is an advantage
- Good analytical skills, accuracy and technical affinity
- Independent work and ability to define the priorities in daily tasks
- Good organisational skills & Strong communication skills
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.