Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
MDG/S4 Techno-functional Consultant (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Corporate IT is the Enterprise IT of Deutsche Boerse Group, developing and operating IT services for all corporate functions, as well as the data warehouses and master data applications which provide customer and vendor data for the cash, post- and pre-trade processes. In a dynamic, customer- and technology-oriented environment, you would be engaged in both – our SAP team and our cloud journey towards public cloud vendors, as well as supporting us in our journey towards the cloud and new enterprise services. You will be part of a diverse team that challenges itself to provide simple solutions to complex problems and the best business outcomes.
You will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. You will have a strong business impact and you will be part of the Corporate IT engineering & development team. You will be part of agile teams, creating solutions for our group wide control functions (e.g. Customer Care and Finance Teams) within high-impact projects in the hybrid cloud environment of SAP S4 Finance and MDG solutions.
We are a unique and leading organization for full stack SAP developers- why? We ensure the developer has full end to end control of the software development lifecycle with no external dependencies. This ensures the full exposure to the process of implementing run and change initiatives.
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, run better – simplify and automate processes. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance. You would be joining a team which is dynamic, customer and
technology oriented, with the ambition and opportunity to set the standard for running SAP in the Financial Industry.
- Good understanding of the Business Processes particularly (but not mandatory) in end to end collaboration between Finance, Master Data, Billing and Customer Care.
- Support the digitization strategy of Deutsche Börse Group towards agile development and cloud
- Participate in agile projects with an emphasis on finance and treasury
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools
- Customizing, development and support of SAP Master Data Governance and S4 Hana and related interface particularly in the Master Data area
- Implement and deploy technical set-up in line with the solution design
- Good understanding of business process design. Streamlining of business processes and functional Design.
- High Level Technical Design and Integration with on-prem and SAAS solutions such as Cloud Platform, Cloud integration
- Participate in agile projects with an emphasis on SAP related processes
- Actively collaborate with the teams in Frankfurt, Luxembourg and Cork to develop, customize and deliver problem/incident resolutions and supporting customers
- University degree in computer science, data science or a comparable education
- For the developer role: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in SAP MDG/ABAP – Material Master, Finance Master Data Objects, Customer, Vendor, sales and distribution etc.
- For the functional role: Minimum of 8 years’ experience in SAP MDM/MDG/BP module, knowledge of billing, finance and customer care processes. Experience in requirements analysis and solution design in medium to large scale SAP projects is expected.
- Knowledge of project management techniques, agile and waterfall, and experience with JIRA and Github would be an asset.
- basic knowledge of other S4 modules.
- Understanding of Data Governance processes and data in general
- Good communications skills, own initiatives, able to work independently and excellent analytical skills round of your profile
- Financial Services experience is a positive.
- Proficient in English (verbal and spoken). French and/or German is an asset.
- Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.