Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Microsoft Power Platform Developer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Corporate IT oversees end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes, as well as Reference Data Platform. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success.
We are moving to Microsoft 365 as front runner for the financial industry. We recently launched our new intranet based on SharePoint online and Yammer making people at the heart of the communication.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology, devices and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance. People can work from home with the best IT equipment and the technology to communicate with colleagues located from New-York to Sydney.
- You will develop applications using the latest M365 technologies such as PowerApps, Power Automate, Dataverse and sharepoint online framework (SPFx)
- You will diagnose end user’s workflow and built the right solution by using out-of-the-box power apps, power automate or sharepoint features and other programming language
- You will review business user requirement, translate them in new power apps solution, test them and automate the production implementation.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments
- You will administrate the M365 Power Platform, the CoE and Dynamics 365.
- Solid understanding and proven experience to work with M365 technologies, Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint Online, Power Bi and Dynamics 365.
- Experience in new technology: React, Angular, Jquery, SPFx, Azure DevOps, Azure API apps, Azure functions, Github and other programing languages.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Excellent collaboration skills, team player.
- Proven abilities to take initiative, eager to learn as well as active in sharing your knowledge with others.
We are looking for juniors or seniors who are smart energetic and cool!
Articulated in English (additional language skills in German, French, Czech welcome) and willingness to travel (<10%)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.