Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Microsoft Sharepoint Developer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Prague, Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
• You will diagnose end user’s workflow and built the right solution by using out-of-the-box sharepoint features and other programming language
• You will develop new web components and new functionalities for the intranet based on sharepoint online and Yammer.
• You will review business user requirement, translate them in new sharepoint solution and test them.
• You will redevelop existing sharepoint on-prem application and migrate them to sharepoint online new solution.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments.
• Integration of Microsoft 365 technology, Power Automate, Power Apps, Power Bi, Stream, MS Teams.
• We are looking for juniors or seniors who are smart energetic and cool!
• Solid understanding and proven ability to work with SharePoint, SharePoint Online, web parts, Visual Studio, WCF, SharePoint designer
• Experience in sharepoint workflow analysis and development
• Experience in new technology: React, Angular, Jquery, SPFx, Azure DevOps, Github and other programing languages.
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
• Excellent collaboration skills, team player.
• Eager to learn as well as active in sharing your knowledge with others.
• Proficient in English (additional language skills in German, French, Czech welcome) and willingness to travel (<10%)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.