Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Microsoft Sharepoint Engineer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague, Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
Corporate IT is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes, as well as Reference Data Platform. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
- Responsible for administration, technical and functional operation and enhancements of Microsoft SharePoint (Monitoring, backup, failover, compliance, discovery, security, performance)
- Ensure a running system on all aspects (technical, functional, technical processes, operational procedures, etc.)
- Responsible for regular system maintenance, like install the Microsoft SharePoint Cumulative Update.
- End user support to answer customers' needs by configuration of the system or new solution design/workflow.
- Ensure operational stability of the field of responsibility - technology and organizationally wise
- Ensure a good collaboration with stakeholders within and outside your team and across the organization
- Migrate the sharepoint on-prem environment to sharepoint online
- Responsible for the administration, the compliance and the audit features of Sharepoint Online O365
- Integration of new technology, Power Automate, Power Apps, Power Bi, Stream, TEAMS
- Good knowledge in Microsoft SharePoint 2016, 2019 and SharePoint Online (O365)
- Experience in hybrid sharepoint on-premise / sharepoint online configuration
- Professional working attitude with a strong sense for responsibility
- Excellent collaboration skills, team player
- Client oriented to deliver the best customer experience
- Eager to learn as well as active in sharing your knowledge with others
Articulated in English (additional language skills in German, French, Czech welcome) and willingness to travel (<10%)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.