Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Clearstream Global Securities Services Ltd. • Cork
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Within the Investment Funds Services (IFS) section, the Fund Centre team builds and maintains several applications in Zurich to provide our Fund Centre customers (Fund Providers and Fund Distributors) with efficient tools to manage their trailer fees calculation.
Development and maintenance of new applications for Investment Funds Services, including the design and delivery of solutions and partially the IT architecture specifications.
Your assignments will include:
- Work with other developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Degree in a computer-based discipline
- 3 - 5 years of experience with:
- Microsoft .Net/Windows Technology stacks (Visual studio, SSMS)
- Angular application
- MS-SQL Database
- IT Application Architecture Solutions
- IT Security Solutions
- Software Architecture
- Good knowledge on the following technologies will be a distinct advantage: Message Oriented Middleware, Enterprise Integration Patterns, Web Servers, XML/XLT, RESTful APIs
- Good analytical and technical communication skills
- Experience in architecture of multi-tier applications
- Experience in application security design and vulnerability assessment, especially for Web Internet facing applications. Knowledge of an SSO infrastructure will be an asset.
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS, Google) is a plus but not a requirement.
- Willing and free to travel abroad for several days when required.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French and German language skills will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.