Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Network Relationship Manager
Clearstream Banking S.A. Singapore Branch • Singapore
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
- Manage customer queries and provide solution to customer issues
- Establishing and monitoring the contractual relationships with Clearstream’s third party providers, from leading the RFIs/RFPs to concluding contracts
- Reviewing and negotiating fee schedules, taking into account the market specifics and competition
- Monitoring compliance with all applicable market and regulatory requirements
- Monitoring adherence to operational service levels, from a contractual and competitive standpoint
- Sourcing and communicating all information on his/her markets in a timely and relevant fashion, for all stakeholders
- Performing on-site due diligence visits (extended travel periods may be necessary)
- Maintaining the evaluation of the market requirements and their risk assessments
- Representing and advocating for Clearstream|Deutsche Boerse in forums and in the interactions with all layers of the markets: participants, regulators, infrastructures, etc.
- 3 - 5 years of securities services experience or any equivalent financial environment
- Bachelor's degree, post-graduate degree or MBA, in economics / finance or equivalent
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong negotiation, presentation and analytical skills, enabling the interactions with all levels of management, internally and with clients and service providers.
- Ability to represent Clearstream|Deutsche Boerse’s agenda and interests with industry participants and bodies, including the relevant regulators.
- Ability to set and prioritize objectives, to contribute to the wider departmental and organisational objectives, to proactively source, interact or develop talent, collaborate with the team and across the company. Able to work independently, be a team player, and offer up effective recommendations to management or counterparts.
- Understanding of compliance with regulations applicable to securities and cash services, remaining current as regulatory agendas evolve.
- Very comfortable and effective at running meetings, interfacing in culturally diverse environments, with teams and colleagues working across multiple time zones, and with global partners and clients.
- Spoken and written fluency in business English is a mandatory requirement. Proficiency in additional languages, including Mandarin, are advantageous.
- Effective knowledge of MS office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word), SAP and SWIFT very beneficial.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.