Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Network Security Engineer - F5 (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Branch Prague • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Connectivity Control and Internet has the responsibility of the setup and operation of Networks Security devices (Firewalls, IPS, IDS, WAF, Web proxy) and other network services (DNS, DHCP, Email) for the Deutsche Börse Group. We operate out of Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Prague and Chicago.
We are looking for a Network Security Engineer for our team with experience in administrating F5 BIG-IP LTM & ASM modules.
- Primary duty would be to deploy, administer, and maintain F5 BIG-IP devices for server load balancing and application security (WAF)
- Assist with the administration of the other managed devices: Next-gen CISCO & Check Point firewalls, virtual private networks, IDS/IPS, Threat Emulation, DDoS solution, Blue Coat Web Proxies
- Onboard IT assets to security tools and performing regular configuration audits
- Review / update of hardening baselines for security configuration checks
- Ensure compliance by strictly adhering to defined processes and procedures, support internal and external audit activities
- Ensure operational stability of the field of responsibility
- Perform knowledge transfers to the remaining team members regarding security and system configuration awareness
- Support troubleshooting activities
- Participate to 24/7 on-call rotation and provide support activities outside of critical business hours, including weekend changes
- Other duties as assigned
- IT education or relevant and proven experience in network security
- 2+ years of work experience in IT networking security
- Knowledge of network security devices – especially F5 BIG-IP LTM & ASM modules – certifications would be a plus
- Good understanding of HTTP, TLS, Certificates (X.509), F5 iRules language
- Experience working with networking and computing hardware as well as connectivity
- Automation & Scripting knowledge desirable
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms – particularly GCP would a plus
- Strong team player, ability to communicate with providers, operators, vendors and customers
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Highly organized and meticulous, highly committed to quality. High self-responsibility and ownership
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.