Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
New Issues Intern (6 Months)
Clearstream Banking S.A. Singapore Branch • Singapore
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your Area of Work:
New Issues is responsible for the issuance and distribution of new issues on the primary market. In this context, the New Issues Intern will have to assist on any new issues terms & conditions and allocate new issues security codes in the Clearstream system
- Monitoring and follow up of internal and domestic settlement transactions to ensure timely execution of security instructions
- Eligibility review of international and domestic issues based on Terms & Conditions / Prospectus / Agency Agreements etc
- Code allocation of international and domestic issues
- Handling of customer and internal queries related to New Issues and Settlement
- Other administrative tasks assigned by the team lead / HoU
- University degree / Diploma in Business, Finance, Economics or relevant experience
- Keen to explore the banking environment and eager to learn about the New Issuance and Settlement Business in the International and Domestic market and core operations process.
- Proficient, analytical and self-confident with good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Banking Operations and Custody knowledge will be a plus, but not necessary
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Dedication, team and communication skills
- Competent handling of MS Office applications
Internship Duration: Dec 2023 - Jun 2024
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.