Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
New Issues, Settlement and Compliance Administrator
Clearstream Banking S.A. Singapore Branch • Singapore
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
New Issues is responsible for the issuance and distribution of new issues on the primary market. In this context, the Securities and Compliance administrator will have to analyse new issues terms & conditions and allocate new issues security codes in the Clearstream system.
Settlement is responsible for settlement of transactions in APAC domestic securities as well as International securities settling via Creation platform. Your main tasks will be monitoring and follow up customer instructions until final settlement.
As a financial Securities and Compliance administrator, you will support Deutsche Börse Group to fulfill its regulatory obligations to comply with sanctions and money laundering regulations. You will use central screening tools of Deutsche Börse Group as well as further information sources/services as the Internet, World Check and internal data systems in order to validate securities and cash instructions as well as further internal data detected by the central screening tools for manual review (screen-based work). Collaboration with central Compliance staff in Germany and Luxembourg as well as with our operational staff in Prague will be part of your job.
- Eligibility review of international and domestic issues based on Terms & Conditions / Prospectus / Agency Agreements etc
- Code allocation of international and domestic issues
- Monitoring and follow up of internal and domestic settlement transactions to ensure timely execution of security instructions
- High quality timely investigation on all potential true matches against relevant lists or patterns generated by the screening tools
- Supporting the central Compliance function in improving the tool configuration for enhancement of its screening precision.
- Handling of customer and internal queries related to New Issues, Settlement and Compliance.
- Project work and testing to further extend and improve New Issues, Settlement and Compliance services
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Possess University Degree in Business, Finance, Economic or relevant field
- Good understanding of financial markets and instrument
- Good judgment, knowledge of financial market regulations and knowledge of geopolitical aspects
- Back Office experience in Clearing and Settlement for both cash and securities transactions are considered as an asset
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and organisation skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Dedication, team and communication skills,
- Time flexibility (1 shift starting at 5:30am)
- Competent handling of MS Office applications
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.