Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Non-Financial Risk Manager (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The unit Group Risk Monitoring and Reporting coordinates the risk management control activities of Deutsche Börse AG. Risk management assesses and reports all operational and business risks to enable the Executive Boards to monitor their overall risk profile so that developments that could jeopardize the interests of DBG entities are identified at an early stage and suitable countermeasures are taken.
- Support the business units with the identification of non-financial risks and development of risk scenarios and corresponding risk indicators
- Validation of identified non-financial risks regarding completeness and accuracy
- Assessment of non-financial risks by analysis of risk indicators, loss data and other issues.
- Steer the enhancement of current set of Risk tools (SAP GRC), incl. interfaces to other disciplines
- Contribution to improve risk awareness as part of the corporate culture
- Provide advice, challenge, and support to DBG units to drive proactive risk management
- Support Internal Control System enhancements
- Periodic and ad hoc reporting of the non-financial risk exposure, as well as related losses and issues
- Relevant university degree
- Previous experiences in Non-Financial Risk Management, preferably in an international banking/securities processing environment would be an advantage
- IT-affinity is seen as a value adding factor
- Good knowledge of Deutsche Börse Group’s business model and risk profile
- Ability to explain complex concepts to non-experts, to see the big picture as well as the detail
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking, ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, German would be an advance
- Sound knowledge of relevant risk management regulations
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.