Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Non-Financial Risk Manager (f/m/d)
Eurex Sec. Transact. Serv.GmbH • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The Non-Financial Risk Manager coordinates the risk management activities of EurexSTS with a focus to assess and report all operational, financial and business risks.
The role strongly aligns with the functional Group Risk Management organization of Deutsche Börse Group to ensure the consistent roll-out and use of group risk management frameworks. It reports directly to the management board of EurexSTS.
- Support the key function holder for risk management for EurexSTS
- Support the business units with the identification of (non-)financial risks (incl. liquidity risks) and development of risk scenarios and corresponding risk indicators
- Responsible for ICAAP and ILAAP
- Validation of identified (non-)financial risks regarding completeness and accuracy
- Assessment of relevant risks by analysis of risk indicators, loss data and other issues.
- Contribution to improve risk awareness as part of the corporate culture
- Provide advice, challenge and support to EurexSTS units to drive proactive risk management
- Support Internal Control System enhancements
- Development, maintenance and enhancement of risk concepts, policies and procedures
- Periodic and ad hoc reporting of the non-financial risk exposure, as well as related losses and issues
- Relevant university degree
- Minimum 2 years professional working experience in Risk Management, preferably in an international banking/securities processing environment
- Good experience in ICAAP and ILAAP requirements (ECB & BaFin guidelines, etc)
- Ability to explain complex concepts to non-experts, to see the big picture as well as the detail
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking, ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English
- Sound knowledge of relevant risk management regulations (e.g MaRisk, KWG, etc)
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.