Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Non-Financial Risk Manager (f/m/d)
CFC S.A. (CFCL) • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Clearstream Fund Centre Risk Management is responsible for measurement, controlling and reporting of operational, business, liquidity, market, and credit risks of the Clearstream Investment Funds Services (“CFS”) Segment.
In your primary role as Non-Financial Risk Manager, you will drive and participate in the non-financial risk identification, measurement, controlling and reporting process. You will coordinate non-financial risk activities such as Outsourcing and Information Security with other 2nd LoD units. You will report the non-financial risk profile of the different entities within the CFS Segment as well as in a consolidated view to the CRO. Furthermore, you will be constantly looking for possibilities to optimize and automatize processes within the risk management function covering all legal entities in scope.
- Supporting the identification, measurement, monitoring and reporting of the non-financial risks which CFS may be exposed to including its participants and their clients as well as other financial parties and systems
- Lead the execution of the yearly risk assessment process for CFS
- Supporting the business units with the development of risk scenarios and corresponding risk indicators, as well as with review and reporting of the risk profile.
- Developing, maintaining, and enhancing risk concepts, policies, and procedures
- Provide trainings to employees regarding risk culture and risk concepts
- Periodic and ad hoc reporting of the non-financial risk exposure as well as related losses and issues
- Contributing to the implementation and execution of relevant regulations (Basel III, MaRisk, CSSF, CRR, etc.)
- Conducting the risk assessment and advising the business units regarding the implementation of new products and services, outsourcing arrangements, and IT-Risk matters
- Explaining complex concepts to experts and non-experts using analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking, and the ability to see the big picture
- University degree in the field of economics, business studies, legal/compliance, or other relevant fields
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in Non-Financial Risk Management/Operational Risk Management, Internal Controls - preferably in an international banking/custody/asset servicer/securities processing sector
- Ability to understand and explain complex concepts to non-experts/stakeholders, to see the big picture as well as the details
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking, ability to identify problems and to propose solutions
- High degree of results orientation as well as excellent presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP GRC, international risk management standards (COSO, ISO31000, CRD/CRR etc.) would be an advantage
- Proven knowledge of fund product types, value chain (e.g., operations, custody) and fund regulations incl. CSSF Circulars will be an advantage
- Efficient team player with a high degree of organizational self-reliance
- Excellent time management, ability to hold timelines
- Mastering MS Office package especially Power Point, Power BI, Excel, and Word
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, German or French skills would be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.