Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Non-Financial Risk Specialist (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Clearstream Risk Management (“CRM”) is responsible for measurement, controlling and reporting of operational, business and liquidity risks of the Clearstream Group. The CRM team reports to the Chief Risk Officer of Clearstream. The function will be tasked with the identification, measurement, reporting and monitoring of non-financial risks within Clearstream Group.
- Supporting the identification, measurement, monitoring and reporting on the non-financial risks which Clearstream’s legal entities may be exposed to
- Supporting the business units with the development of risk scenarios and corresponding risk indicators, review and reporting of Key Risk Indicators
- Validating the identified non-financial risks regarding completeness and accuracy & assessment of non-financial risks by analysis of e.g., risk indicators, loss data and audit findings
- Providing advice, supporting and challenging Clearstream’s legal entities’ units to drive proactive risk management and generally improve risk awareness as part of the corporate culture
- Developing maintaining and enhancing risk concepts, policies and procedures
- Explaining complex concepts to experts and non-experts through use of analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking and ability to see the big picture
- Engaging with a multinational environment that implies excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- University or similar degree in a relevant field
- Business Process Management experience
- Preferably knowledge of relevant regulation (Basel III, CRR, etc.) and COSO, COBIT/ITIL frameworks
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, as well as ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English (French and German would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of SAP GRC is an advantage
Additionally, you need to be a team player with strong communication and soft skills, highly motivated, and with excellent command of MS office applications.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.