Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Office Manager/ Assistant (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Position limited (15 months)
Your area of work:
The Chief Risk Officer area coordinates the risk management activities of Deutsche Börse Group. This includes but is not limited to assessing and reporting all operational, financial and business risks of Deutsche Börse Group (DBG) to enable all executive boards of DBG to monitor their overall risk profile so that developments that could jeopardize the interests of DBG entities are identified at an early stage and suitable countermeasures are taken.
Provide administrative support within the CRO Area to operate efficiently. You’ll schedule meetings and events, arrange travel, keep track of important documentation and presentations, and assist with other administrative and supportive duties as needed. An ideal candidate is a great multitasker and possesses superb communication skills. This job is never the same, comes with a lot of flexibility, and provides you with opportunities to network and truly get to know people.
- General administrative support
- Processing of all organizational and administrative office activities, in particular calendar management which includes arranging meetings, briefings, and events
- Prepare management presentations and reporting
- Preparation, follow-up and organisation of meetings, workshops, committees, reports and events
- Creating and processing of procurement requests
- Onboarding and offboarding of internal employees and external consultants
- Ad-hoc tasks such as booking meeting rooms, ordering catering and welcoming visitors
- Organization of business trips and processing of travel expenses
- Compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Support the CRO budget process
- University Degree in business administration, foreign languages or similar education
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
- Computer literate (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SAP)
- Strong administration and communication skills
- Proactive and responsible way of working, ability to independently prioritize different tasks
- Confident and friendly attitude, ability to cope with stress
- Good writing, analytical and problem–solving skills
- Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, records management and general administration
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.