Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Onboarding Manager (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Onboarding & Business Excellence is the competence center of efficient client onboarding & lifecycle management leveraging state-of-the-art processes and tools delivered through digitization and automation initiatives while applying quality assurance at all times. The team provides first class customer services across all trading and clearing markets directly to the client or as subject matter experts to internal interfaces. The key target of Onboarding & Business Excellence is firstly to review and increase Customer Experience, secondly to Digitize client relevant workflows in an efficient and intuitive way and to Continuously Improve & Review internal and external processes to deliver fast and qualified customer service.
As an Onboarding Manager, you are responsible for the onboarding of client types across the trading & clearing markets and licenses. Your goal is to provide new clients a high efficiency onboarding process which follows internal and external compliance guidelines and legal frameworks. The Onboarding Manager acts as a gateway and intermediary to other units of Deutsche Börse Group, welcoming new clients to our business portfolio, getting them up to speed and building a strong relationship. The goal of a successful client onboarding system is to increase clarity, so it is easier for clients to provide what we need, and they can start their relationship to us with trust.
- Central point of contact for the client, fully responsible for guiding the client through all stages of the onboarding process
- Aiming for 100% client satisfaction, while being compliant with rules and regulations, policies and guidelines
- Ensures that client meets legal, technical and operational readiness to start business
- Creates and instructs necessary setups of client master data in internal systems
- Designs and reviews processes and requirements related to onboarding in close cooperation with internal interfaces, triggering improvements such as further digitization
- Quality assurance of executed onboarding cases, capturing key performance indicators and identifying efficient risk-mitigating controls
- Involvement in projects for new initiatives, e.g. new products, markets, client types
- Master’s degree in business studies majoring in Finance/Banking or comparable studies and first relevant work experience in a role with direct client interaction
- Able to initiate and manage client relationships - high client service affinity is a must
- Ability to work independently, reliably and manage multiple priorities, ideally also first experiences in project management
- Excellent communication skills with open and positive attitude, proficient in written and spoken English
- Willing to learn handling of different tools which support the onboarding process
- Ability to interact effectively with internal interfaces and good integrated thinking skills between business and technology
- Very good MS Office skills as well as presentation skills
- Curious, eager to learn and capable of self-development
- Strong team player and efficient working methods with a strong quality awareness
- High flexibility - prepared to work in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.