Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Onboarding Manager (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is limited for 2 years.
Your area of work
Onboarding & Business Excellence is the competence center of efficient client onboarding & lifecycle management leveraging state-of-the-art processes and tools delivered through digitization and automation initiatives while applying quality assurance at all times. The team provides first class customer services across all trading and clearing markets directly to the client or as subject matter experts to internal interfaces. The key target of Onboarding & Business Excellence is firstly to review and increase Customer Experience, secondly to Digitize client relevant workflows in an efficient and intuitive way and to Continuously Improve & Review internal and external processes to deliver fast and qualified customer service.
As an Onboarding Manager, you are responsible for the onboarding of client types across the trading & clearing markets and licenses. Your goal is to provide new clients a high efficiency onboarding process which follows internal and external compliance guidelines and legal frameworks. The Onboarding Manager acts as a gateway and intermediary to other units of Deutsche Börse Group, welcoming new clients to our business portfolio, getting them up to speed and building a strong relationship. The goal of a successful client onboarding system is to increase clarity, so it is easier for clients to provide what we need, and they can start their relationship to us with trust.
- Central point of contact for the client, fully responsible for guiding the client through all stages of the onboarding process
- Aiming for 100% client satisfaction, while being compliant with rules and regulations, policies and guidelines
- Ensures that client meets legal, technical and operational readiness to start business
- Participates and facilitates client meetings and calls around all onboarding topics
- Creates and instructs necessary setups of client master data in internal systems
- Designs and reviews processes and requirements related to onboarding in close cooperation with internal interfaces, triggering improvements such as further digitization
- Quality assurance of executed onboarding cases, capturing key performance indicators and identifying efficient risk-mitigating controls
- Involvement in projects for new initiatives, e.g. new products, markets, client types
- Master’s degree in business studies majoring in Finance/Banking or comparable studies and first relevant work experience in a role with direct client interaction
- Able to initiate and manage client relationships - high client service affinity is a must
- Ability to work independently, reliably and manage multiple priorities, ideally also first experiences in project management
- Excellent communication skills with open and positive attitude, proficient in written and spoken English
- Experience in project management helps to make client onboarding a success
- Willing to learn handling of different tools which support the onboarding process
- Ability to interact effectively with internal interfaces and good integrated thinking skills between business and technology
- Very good MS Office skills as well as presentation skills
- Curious, eager to learn and capable of self-development
- Strong team player and efficient working methods with a strong quality awareness
- High flexibility - prepared to work in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.