Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Operational Readiness Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Operations Prague s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The Operational readiness team is part of the Change Management section.
Change Management is responsible for managing business acceptance testing and ensure smooth implementations of project deliveries on the Clearstream ICSD platform.
The Operational Readiness team key mission is getting Operations and other impacted business areas in time ready to understand the new functionalities to be introduced with the project deliverables, to understand the impacts on their daily operations and end-to-end processes and to be able to operate the new products and systems features in an integrated manner.
- Understand the business requirements
- Contribute to the creation of the Operational Readiness Impact Assessment & Approach Document & secure resources for the relevant OR activities
- Prepare the operational readiness plan and the Business kick-off meeting
- Analyse the impacts on internal operational procedures, systems and processes and co-ordinate, support the updating of all relevant documentation, manage the various user profiles and accesses
- Participate in the preparation of the business operability tests
- Create the training material & deliver cross locations
- Prepare and circulate the Internal Release Notes
- Co-ordinate pre-cutover business activities (e.g. clean up data …)
- Provide post-implementation support (on site if required) and contribute to the project close down report
- Good business knowledge and understanding of Clearstream's products and services, in particular Custody and Settlement
- Excellent analytical skills and care for detail
- Good presentation and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to build network with project team members in Business and IT
- Independent way of working
- Willingness to continuously learn
- Dedication, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile
- Limited position - maternity cover
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Top up your pension! We provide you a contribution to the pension fund which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Your work-life balance is important! We offer you our MultiSport Card which you can use for various sport and wellness activities.
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.