Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Outsourcing Analyst (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is initially limited for 2 years.
Your area of work
Eurex Clearing AG is one of the leading CCPs globally, assuring the safety and integrity of markets while providing innovation in risk management, clearing technology, and client asset protection. The clearing house provides fully automated post-trade services for derivatives, equities, bonds and secured funding & financing as well as industry-leading risk management technologies. Eurex Clearing AG is part of Deutsche Börse Group.
The Outsourcing Management team focuses on the assurance of the outsourcing framework within Eurex Clearing AG in compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements. Furthermore, the team is responsible for the operational control processes regarding the identification and assessment of outsourcing relations, the monitoring of associated outsourcing risks as well as the regular and ad-hoc reporting to the Executive Management of Eurex Clearing AG.
- Analysis of regulatory changes in relation to outsourcing, regular review and update of the outsourcing framework considering compliance with strategic and regulatory requirements for Eurex Clearing
- Implementation and contribution to further develop management of outsourcings and corresponding control and monitoring processes
- Administration of the outsourcing portfolio of Eurex Clearing in adherence to regulatory obligations and appropriate documentation from a regulatory point of view
- Identification and assessment of regulatory relevance for any new or changed service contract to define the relevance of a potential outsourcing
- Initiation and performance of outsourcing risk assessments in the role as a 2nd Line of Defense function and preparation of decision-making material for the Executive Management
- Execution of the annual outsourcing review, including triggering the performance of risk assessments and exit/action plans for outsourcing relations, together with the preparation of the Outsourcing Governance Committee and Executive Management reporting
- Provision of guidance and regular trainings to business areas/ 1st Line of Defense functions with regards to the overall outsourcing process
- Contact person for 1st Line of Defense functions, control functions as well as internal and external auditors on outsourcing matters
- Preparation and support of internal and external audits, implementation of raised recommendation by auditors and assurance of effective closure of related remediation measures
- University degree or similar in economics, business administration or relevant subjects
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Background in the financial services industry and experience with outsourcing pertaining laws and regulations (e.g. MaRisk, EMIR, EBA Guidelines) preferred
- Team spirit, very good analytical skills, structured and solution-based way of working combined with a critical and constructive mind set and a proactive attitude are appreciated
- High-degree of self-motivation, sense of personal responsibility as well as independent and result-oriented work are valued
- Excellent knowledge in general office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), preferably with a good understanding of workflow tools and process improvements
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) required
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we also offer our employees more flexibility regarding their workplace by giving the opportunity to work remotely for two days during the week. Please note that deviations to this model may arise - in addition to operational reasons - e. g. due to local regulation or legislation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.