Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Outsourcing Expert (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Deutsche Börse Group (DBG) is far more than a pure marketplace organizer for the trading in shares. It is a market infrastructure provider covering the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data. Our success is based on our highly integrated and automated IT systems. Therefore, Information Technology is the core of Deutsche Börse: With advanced technology it affords companies and investors access to global capital markets. With more than 5,000 employees, the company has its headquarters in the financial center of Frankfurt/Germany, as well as a strong global presence in Luxembourg, Prague, Cork, Chicago, and other locations.
The newly established section IT Service Management enables and promotes provision of high-quality IT services in the company by coordinating with expertise between IT service-delivering units of DBG and service-receiving Business units. Our special focus is on outsourcing relationships and the underlying service provision within the Group. By acting as a single point of contact for the engaged functions of the various Legal Entities and DBAG IT, our aim is to help establishing and running a standardized, transparent, contractually effective and operationally efficient outsourcing structure in DBG.
Based in DBG Headquarters in Eschborn, we are looking for an Outsourcing Expert who enjoys working in a highly complex professional environment with passion and a stakeholder-centric attitude.
Responsibilities of Outsourcing Specialist:
As our ideal candidate, you possess in-depth knowledge of procurement regulations, outsourcing requirements and legal contract terminology, and you are able to translate those exactly to the IT servicing needs and practices. You also have a profound understanding of the contract management lifecycle as it relates to IT outsourcing in a multiplied Legal Entity structure.
- Negotiate contract agreements for IT products and services, primarily for service relationships within DBG, and as and if required for DBAG IT and external servicing relationships
- Develop and implement effective procurement proposals for IT products and services
- Assess contractor performance to identify the need for amendments of existing contracts
- Handle breach of contracts in a timely manner
- Serve as the main liaison with internal and external contracting representatives
- Research regulations to guarantee contracts are updated and in compliance with laws, in close coordination with Legal and other central functions
- Coordinate with clients to guarantee terms of contracts are fulfilled in compliance with the contract terms and regulations
- Closely cooperate with DBAG IT service delivery teams, customers, central functions, and other units in the 2LOD function
- Multiple years' experience in a similar role in a bank or other financial institution
- Experience in assessing regulatory impacts onto outsourcing relationships in contractual context
- In-depth knowledge of procurement regulations, contract documents, and outsourcing framework
- On top of outsourcing expertise, familiarity with project-driven work, with joy in and drive of change and transformation in the area of IT insourcing/ outsourcing
- Profound experience in process definitions, conceptual work and structured management reporting
- Excellent integrated thinking skills between business and technology, coupled with high degree of clients and stakeholder centricity
- Multiple years of professional expertise in financial markets and excellent understanding and anticipation of customers’ operational and technical requirements and needs
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in German and EnglishHigher education degree or equivalent experience in economics, law or related field
- Optional: Understanding of business products, services, and underlying IT services in Trading, Clearing, Settlement and Market Data is an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.