Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Outsourcing Management (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is initially limited for 2 years.
Your area of work
Eurex Clearing AG is one of the leading CCPs globally, assuring the safety and integrity of markets while providing innovation in risk management, clearing technology, and client asset protection. The clearing house provides fully automated post-trade services for derivatives, equities, bonds and secured funding & financing as well as industry-leading risk management technologies. Eurex Clearing AG is part of Deutsche Börse Group.
The Outsourcing Management team focuses on the assurance of the outsourcing framework within Eurex Clearing AG in compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements. Furthermore, the team is responsible for the operational control processes regarding the identification and assessment of outsourcing relations, the monitoring of associated outsourcing risks as well as the regular and ad-hoc reporting to the Executive Management of Eurex Clearing AG.
- Analysis of regulatory changes in relation to outsourcing, regular review and update of the outsourcing framework considering compliance with strategic and regulatory requirements for Eurex Clearing
- Implementation and contribution to further develop management of outsourcings and corresponding control and monitoring processes
- Administration of the outsourcing portfolio of Eurex Clearing in adherence to regulatory obligations and appropriate documentation from a regulatory point of view
- Initiation and performance of outsourcing risk assessments in the role as a 2nd Line of Defense function and preparation of decision-making material for the Executive Management
- Execution of the annual outsourcing review, including triggering the performance of risk assessments and exit/action plans for outsourcing relations, together with the preparation of the Outsourcing Governance Committee and Executive Management reporting
- Provision of guidance and regular trainings to business areas/ 1st Line of Defense functions with regards to the overall outsourcing process
- Contact person for 1st Line of Defense functions, control functions as well as internal and external auditors on outsourcing matters
- Preparation and support of internal and external audits, implementation of raised recommendation by auditors and assurance of effective closure of related remediation measures
- University degree or similar in economics, business administration or relevant subjects
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience desirable
- Background in the financial services industry and experience with outsourcing pertaining laws and regulations (e.g. MaRisk, EMIR, EBA Guidelines) preferred
- Team spirit, very good analytical skills, structured and solution-based way of working combined with a critical and constructive mind set and a proactive attitude are appreciated
- High-degree of self-motivation, sense of personal responsibility as well as independent and result-oriented work are valued
- Very good knowledge in general office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), preferably with a good understanding of workflow tools and process improvements
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken) required
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.