Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Outsourcing Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The Clearstream Outsourcing unit supports the business segments in their duties with regards to services outsourced by Clearstream entities and secures a harmonized first and second line of defence approach across the different business owners within the area of its responsibility, including the set-up of standards with respect to performance indicators and its monitoring as well as the coordination of outsourcing risk assessment. Your main responsibilities will be the support of the business owners in outsourced services/processes, and the coordination activities around internal and external audit findings of the entities in scope. You will assume responsibility for the inventory of such audit findings, track their timely closure and support their owners with your good understanding of business processes and applicable regulation.
- Support the definition and documentation of measurable performance indicators and its regular monitoring
- Assist in business owner allocation request
- Perform a synchronization of a comprehensive list of all contractual regulatory relevant outsourcing relations
- Review and validate outsourcing performance reports and prepare their presentation to the respective boards
- Support outsourcing coordinators in fulfilling the regular tasks, such as the outsourcing pre-assessment process and review of outsourcing risk assessments
- Establish and maintain adequate procedures and workflows
- Interact closely with the relevant Clearstream segments, Group Regulatory Outsourcing Management, Internal Audit and Compliance
- Provide a pro-active contribution to ensure team targets and objectives are being achieved within required deadlines
- Assist in project work where required
- University degree or similar in business administration or relevant)
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the context of Outsourcing (e.g. experience abroad, internships).
- Team spirit, very good analytical skills, critical mind set and ability to solve complex problems as well as sense of responsibility and proactive attitude are appreciated
- You have excellent knowledge in General office productivity tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) – preferably technical background knowledge with a good understanding of databases and process improvements
- You are fluent in in English (written and spoken), German is an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.