Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Outsourcing Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The Outsourcing Unit supports the business segments in their duties with regards to services outsourced by Clearstream entities and secures a harmonized first and second line of defence approach across the different business owners within the area of its responsibility, including the set-up of standards with respect to performance indicators and its monitoring as well as the coordination of outsourcing risk assessment. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure operational compliance with strategic and regulatory obligations, including the appropriate control of any new or changed outsourcing services (specifically technological services)
- Support the adherence to regulatory obligations and appropriate documentation from a regulatory point of view
- Ensure respective notification requirements to competent authorities are identified and necessary materials are provided via Regulatory Compliance
- Implement and contribute to further develop an appropriate management of outsourcings and corresponding control and monitoring processes
- Report to the Executive Board all relevant information related to outsourcings
- Analysis of regulatory changes with impact on outsourcing framework
- Regular review and update of the outsourcing framework, i.e. the Outsourcing Policy, procedures, templates and questionnaires accordingly
- Ensuring that cloud outsourcings comply with applicable laws and regulations
- Provide guidance and training to 1st Line of Defense functions with regards to the application of requirements for outsourcing
- Dedicated contact person for 1st Line of Defense functions, control functions as well as internal and external auditors on outsourcing matters
- Maintain the overview of the outsourcing portfolio (Outsourcing Register)
- Conducting identification and regulatory relevance assessments for new or changed contract relations in order to define the relevance of a potential outsourcing
- Initiate and perform the Risk Assessments related to specific outsourcings in the role as a 2nd Line of Defense function
- Contribute to vendor specific information in the Vendor Risk Assessments
- Identify Critical Service Providers and report them to competent authorities
- Initiate the Annual Outsourcing Review, including triggering the performance of Outsourcing Risk Assessments for all active outsourcing relations in scope as well as the review of corresponding Action/Exit Plans
Qualifications/ Required Skills
- University degree or similar in economy, business administration or relevant subjects
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Background in Financial Services and experience within the outsourcing area and the pertaining laws and regulations (e.g. MaRisk AT.9., CSD-R, EBA & ESMA Outsourcing Guidelines) preferred.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of technology services, IT- and Cloud Outsourcings, as well as a strong knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements (e.g. BAIT, EBA & ESMA Cloud Guidelines)
- Ability to work in a team, very good analytical skills, critical mindset, ability to solve complex problems as well as a sense of responsibility and proactive attitude are required
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office productivity tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) – preferably technical background knowledge with a good understanding of databases and process improvements
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) required
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.