Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Outsourcing Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Your area of work
The Outsourcing Unit supports the business segments in their duties with regards to services outsourced by Clearstream entities and secures a harmonized first and second line of defense approach across the different business owners within the area of its responsibility, including the set-up of standards with respect to performance indicators and its monitoring as well as the coordination of outsourcing relationship including risk assessment. Your main responsibilities will be to ensure:
- Operatively compliance with strategic and regulatory obligations, including the appropriate control of any new or changed outsourcing service
- Adherence to regulatory obligations and appropriate documentation from a regulatory point of view
- Respective notification requirements to competent authorities are identified and necessary materials are provided via Regulatory Compliance
- Implement and contribute to further develop an appropriate management of outsourcings and corresponding control and monitoring processes
- Timely inform the Executive Board about all relevant items related to outsourcing
- Analysis of regulatory changes in relation to outsourcing, reviews and updates of the Outsourcing Policy, procedures, templates and questionnaires accordingly
- Regular review of the outsourcing framework
- Provide guidance and training to 1st Line of Defense functions with regard to the application of requirements for outsourcing
- Dedicated contact person for 1st Line of Defense functions, control functions as well as internal and external auditors on outsourcing matters
- Maintain the overview of the outsourcing portfolio (Outsourcing Register)
- Conducting identification and regulatory relevance assessments for new or changed contract relations in order to define the relevance of a potential outsourcing
- Initiate and perform the Risk Assessments related to specific outsourcings in the role as a 2nd Line of Defense function
- Contribute to vendor specific information to the Vendor Risk Assessments
- Identify Critical Service Providers and report them to authorities
- Initiate the Annual Outsourcing Review, including triggering the performance of Outsourcing Risk Assessments for all active outsourcing relations in scope as well as the review of corresponding Action/Exit Plans
- Prepare documents with regard to new or changed outsourcings as a basis for decision-making by the Executive Board
- University degree or similar in economy, business administration or relevant subjects
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Financial Services background and experience with outsourcing and the pertaining laws and regulations (e.g. CSSF 12/552, EBA Cloud Guideline) preferred.
- Team spirit, very good analytical skills, critical mind set and ability to solve complex problems as well as sense of responsibility and proactive attitude are appreciated
- Excellent knowledge in General office productivity tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) – preferably technical background knowledge with a good understanding of databases and process improvements
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) required
Duration: full-time contract
We llok forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Complementary health insurance
Your well-being and that of your family is important to us! We offer an optional supplementary healthcare scheme that complements your health insurance with the possibility to enrole family members, as well.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Benefit from tax optimisation: we offer you an interest subsidy on mortgage loans to optimise the tax on your premiums.
Our hybrid work model
personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we also offer our employees more flexibility regarding their workplace by giving the opportunity to work remotely for two days during the week. Please note that deviations to this model may arise - in addition to operational reasons - e. g. due to local regulation or legislation.
We support you in staying fit! We subsidise 6-month or annual memberships for the fitness or sports club of your choice.