Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Person Admission Manager (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is limited to 1 year.
Your area of work
Onboarding & Business Excellence is the competence center of efficient client onboarding & lifecycle management leveraging state-of-the-art processes and tools delivered through digitization and automation initiatives while applying quality assurance at all times.
The team provides first class client services across all trading and clearing markets directly to the client or as subject matter experts to internal interfaces. The key target of Onboarding & Business Excellence is to review and increase client experience and to continuously improve internal and external processes to deliver fast and qualified client services while remaining compliant with regulation.
As a Person Admission Manager, you represent one of the largest providers of market infrastructure worldwide by ensuring efficient client support. In all processes regarding the completion of trader exams/training, admission, registration, and termination of persons (especially exchange traders) within the complete client lifecycle, you will be the first point of contact for answering requests from clients and internal stakeholders (e.g. Group Legal or Key Account Management).
In order to make a contribution to achieving full client satisfaction, you will optimize client lifecycle relevant processes aiming for lean process designs. This may include internal project coordination as part of person admission and trading related projects, for instance when new processes and digitization initiatives are introduced.
- Admission and termination of traders for the markets Xetra, Eurex & Eurex Repo
- Client support regarding Person Admission (traders, QBO, QCS) and trader examination queries
- Involvement in account maintenance within SAP CRM7
- Quality assurance of person registration, trader admission and termination processes
- Design and optimization of client lifecycle management process
- Coordination of new digitization initiatives, incl. drafting of business requirements and testing of new functionalities
- Involvement in regulatory topics, e.g. creation of reports for supervisory authorities
- Organizing and coordinating exchange trader exams on different locations
- Support in administration of bookings via different systems (e.g. via the office software SAP and via the backend of learning management system)
- University degree in business studies or comparable qualification
- High client service affinity including excellent communication skills with open and positive attitude
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and German
- Basic knowledge of financial markets and ideally also general understanding of regulatory compliance
- Interest in process design and transferring knowledge to interface teams
- Very good integrated thinking skills between business and IT tools, keeping digitization in mind
- High commitment and motivation, distinct readiness to take on responsibility and deliver quality results
- Proficient at handling MS Office applications
- Flexible and thus willing to work in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment
- Strong team player, curious and eager to learn
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.