Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Personal Executive Assistant (f/m/d)
Clearstream Holding AG • Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your are of work
We are looking for a Personal Executive Assistant (f/m/d) to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the CEO of Clearstream Holding AG in all relevant administrative and reporting matters.
In your new position as personal Executive Assistant (f/m/d), you also serve as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams, organize and coordinate executive outreach and external relations efforts. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Processing all organizational and administrative office activities: efficient management of mailbox and calendar; prioritization of tasks; respect of deadlines.
- Organization, preparation, and follow-up of internal and external meetings
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Assist in the organization of work functions and events.
- Prepare management presentations and reporting
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Discretion, resilience, confidentiality, flexibility is a must-have
- Ability to prioritize and focus on achieving business objectives
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Strong skills in MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills will be an asset).
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.