Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Platform Manager at Clearstream Fund Centre - Focus Data Management (f/m/d)
Clearstream Fund Centre AG • Zurich
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activty
Do you prosper in a client-focused role that interacts with B2B business partners as well as internal teams in Clearstream? Are you at your best when providing high quality client services, working on improving these services and cooperating closely with our B2B business partners and the many stakeholders of Clearstream involved?
You will be working in the Platform Operations section within Clearstream Fund Centre in Zurich. You will be supporting the day-to-day data and pricing related processes carried out by the Platform Management team, which would include data management and validation, onboarding of new fund ranges, trailer fee management, asset processing, troubleshooting as well as liaising with B2B business partners. We are a fast-growing business unit within Clearstream/Deutsche Börse Group and manage legal, administrative and financial relationships with external fund provider companies on behalf of the fund platform for business partners.
We are currently looking for a Platform Manager to join our Platform Operations business section who will be in charge for the following:
- You are the subject matter expert and will act as first the point of contact for clients and data vendors with regards to fund data
- You ensure smooth onboarding of new fund ranges onto our platform by validating and uploading of product and pricing templates received from clients
- You monitor and validate static and dynamic data input in core systems to ensure a high level of data quality and service delivery
- You perform analysis and statistics of funds data
- You will create and verify recurring reportings and performance of reconciliation tasks
- You will work closely and communicate effectively with Client Services, Sales and Relationship Managers
- You support regular testing in the context of systems releases
- You provide support for the development and ongoing optimisation of internal processes with key stakeholders within Clearstream
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience in the financial industry and educated to degree level
- Good understanding of the financial services industry and especially in the area of fund data management
- Very good problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to work to deadlines and targets whilst delivering a high quality of work
- Superior command of MS Office applications, in particular Excel as well as basic understanding of MS Access, SQL and SAP
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently, as well as, within a team
- Excellent client and service orientation
- Well-organized, accurate, proactive, conscientious and resilient
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluency in English, French/German/Italian language skills will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.