Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
PMO Lead - New Digital Markets
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The New Digital Markets Team is the Center of Excellence for the identification and implementation of new business models, amongst others also leveraging Distributed-Ledger-Technologies. In your new position as PMO Lead – New Digital Markets (f/m/d) you will support us bringing to live our newly launched D7 digital post-trade platform in combination with other important components for Issuer Service products (Issuance Cluster), thereby helping us to transform the financial industry, working towards our goal of #DigitisingFinancialInstruments.
- As PMO Lead for the Issuance Cluster (consisting of several programs/projects as e.g. D7) you provide support to the different project streams as well as to the overall program management to ensure delivery in time and on budget
- You ensure reporting to and compliance with procedures as defined by the overall Clearstream Program in which the Issuance Cluster is embedded
- You are leading the members of PMO team and steer their allocation to PMO tasks in accordance with defined project management standards and procedures
- You work closely with all project streams and the Issuance Cluster Management providing, guidance, structure, assistance, education and recommendations (e.g. via project templates and standardized processes) and amending these to further evolving needs
- As the PMO Lead you will not only collect content and data from different projects streams for reporting purposes, but it is expected that you are able and willing to question it and make own suggestions, thereby contributing to the further development of D7 and Issuer Service components – you translate content into a story
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or comparable qualification
- Professional experience of 4-6 years in the field of financial markets, ideally in the area of innovation/ new technologies/ digital transformation or similar
- Experienced in the management of internal and external stakeholders with a high service orientation
- You are an organizational all-round talent, that always keeps the overview and can identify and manage dependencies, provide transparency and reporting while at the same time ensure a high quality in program delivery
- Experienced with PMO responsibilities and project management, especially in defining and tracking standards, templates and processes
- Ability to track, prioritize, and support multiple tasks and projects successfully, while meeting challenging deadlines
- Team player with a pro-active attitude and excellent analytical and communication skills, entrepreneurial mindset, with a tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
- Willingness to take on responsibility and ability to work with a high level of autonomy
- High proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English (German is a plus)
Warum zur Gruppe Deutsche Börse?
Es liegt uns am Herzen, dass sich Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter bei uns wohl fühlen und voll und ganz entfalten können. Für uns gehört weitaus mehr dazu als nur der passende Job.
Wir stocken Ihre Rente auf! Sie sind automatisch beim BVV versichert, in den wir für Sie eine monatliche Rentenzulage einzahlen. Darüber hinaus haben Sie die Möglichkeit, einen zusätzlichen Teil Ihres Gehalts beizusteuern, um den Betrag Ihrer zukünftigen Rentenzahlung weiter zu erhöhen.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.