Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Policies & Contract Support Specialist (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As a Policies & Contract Support Specialist (f/m/d) you will be member of the Unit “Policies & Contract Support” under the section “Process Excellence”, department “Governance, People & Culture” of Deutsche Börse AG, based
in Eschborn. You will become a specialist in the field of work, the team is responsible for – Policy Management of Deutsche Börse Group, Organisational Manuals for the regulated Legal Entities and the Contract Lifecycle
Management (CLM) system.
- You will act as a specialist for the CLM system, provide 1st level user support to internal customers using the system
- You will answer inquiries regarding authorisation rights, tools- and process related questions, and provide assistance in opening tickets in case of technical issues
- You will provide virtual CLM user trainings on a regular basis and on demand and organise ad-hoc meetings with users who need urgent support in order to increase user experience and avoid delays in the processes
- You will work in close collaboration with the 2nd level user support teams in IT to prioritise the solving of tickets raised by users
- In this role, you will be organising a regular meeting with IT to discuss the open issues and find quick solutions
- You will perform and document regression- and business acceptance tests before functional changes are being implemented in production systems
- You will also review and update user documentation for all systems, at least once a year
- You will jointly coordinate and monitor the development, adjustment and approval of group wide applicable policies
- During the process, you will perform quality check of the documents in accordance with the definition and minimum requirements for policies
- You will jointly maintain the Organisational Manuals of the regulated Legal Entities
- During the process, you will perform formal check of the business processes and procedures before these are being published in the Organisational Manuals
- You have either completed your university degree in economics, finance, business administration or you have relevant comparable qualification
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in a bank or other financial institution related to Process Management or similar
- You have a cooperative nature and great social and organisational skills
- You are structured and have excellent communication skills
- Ideally you have experience with process management and related tools (e.g. Jira)
- You have very good knowledge of MS-Office applications (especially Excel, Power Point, SharePoint) and ideally you have experience with SAP tools
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.