Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Privileged Access Management Specialist (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
The Security department as a service provider for DBG’s product organization and the Second Line of Defense of Deutsche Börse Group is responsible to protect information assets in terms of safety, integrity, confidentiality, authenticity and availability. Information Security risk management tasks and procedures are based on the requirements published as the ISO 27000-standard-series (information security management systems).
Field of Activity
The privileged access management specialist is responsible to ensure that all privileged users are managed appropriately and work compliantly to applicable policies and regulations. He/she furthermore works actively with product development and infrastructure teams together to ensure security-by-design in the product development and operation lifecycle. Automation and infrastructure as code will be just two of various fields, where security goals like least privilege must be enforced from the beginning of the design phases.
- You will develop and continuously improve privileged access management governance and architecture controls
- You act as subject matter expert within the group for the PAM topic
- You will define and maintain information security policy framework with privileged access management requirements and controls
- You will design and implement identity and access lifecycle workflows and controls of use for privileged accounts in infrastructure and application support areas
- You will design and implement together with product development and infrastructure teams, effective solutions for secure and reliable credential management solutions of privileged personal and technical accounts
- You ensure and regularly report the compliance status of privileged account usage group wide
- You have successfully completed your Bachelor/Master degree in Information Technology, Management and Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- You gained minimum of 3 years’ experience in security or security-oriented engineering function in infrastructure
- You have experience with privileged access management solutions and their integration into existing infrastructure and applications
- You have experience in common scripting languages is a benefit
- You own knowledge of privilege management solutions like Cyberark PAS
- Proactive thinking and self-paced work on solutions is self-evident for you
- You ideally already have process and business role modelling experience
- You are fluent in English. German could be beneficial
- Optional: CISSP, CISM or comparable certifications
- You have strong, proven analytic and problem-solving skills
- Your profile is rounded off by Good presentation skills
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.